Application form for certificate of keeper of motor vehicle
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Test and certification application forms for lorries and trailers and Road safety
- First published:
- 15 July 2013
A form for notifying the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) of a motor vehicle's registered keeper.
Ref: DVSA 122 PDF, 94.9KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to get a certificate of keeper of a motor vehicle from DVSA.
With the form you need to provide copies of:
- a vehicle’s registration documents
- the manufacturer’s build specifications
- the ministry plating certificate
- any other relevant information
Your application will be delayed if you don’t fill in the form correctly or pay the £25 fee.
Send your application using the technical application system.
You can also send the application by post.
DVSA technical service branch
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
Technical and support services
Published: 15 July 2013