Application form for certificate of keeper of a trailer (DVSA 123)
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Test and certification application forms for lorries and trailers and Road safety
- First published:
- 15 July 2013
A form for notifying the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) of a motor trailer's registered keeper.
Ref: DVSA 123 PDF, 131KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to get a certificate of keeper of a trailer from DVSA.
With the form send copies of:
- the vehicle’s registration documents
- the manufacturer’s build specifications
- the ministry plating certificate
- any other relevant information
Your application will be delayed if you don’t fill in the form correctly or pay the right fee.
Send your application using the technical application system.
You can also send the application by post.
DVSA technical service branch
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
Technical and support services
Published: 15 July 2013