- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Test and certification application forms for lorries and trailers and Road safety
- 15 July 2013
- Last updated:
- 21 April 2017, see all updates
A form for notifying the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) of a motor trailer's registered keeper.
Ref: DVSA 123 PDF, 852KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to get a certificate of keeper of a trailer - or a replacement - from DVSA.
With the form send copies of:
- the vehicle’s registration documents
- the manufacturer’s build specifications
- the ministry plating certificate
- any other relevant information
Your application will be delayed if you don’t fill in the form correctly or pay the £25 fee (or £13 for a replacement).
Send your application using the technical application system.
You can also send the application by post.
DVSA technical service branch
Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
Technical and support services
Published: 15 July 2013
Updated: 21 April 2017
- Updated certificate of keeper for a trailer application form.
- First published.