Application for certificate showing right of abode: form VAF7

This publication was withdrawn on

This form has been archived. Do not use the form on this page. It has been replaced by visa application form 2.

Form to apply for a certificate of entitlement that shows you have the right to live permanently in the UK without immigration restrictions.