Form to apply to come to the UK for more than 6 months to work or study and for dependants and right of abode
Use ‘form VAF2’ if you are outside the UK and cannot apply online. This form should be used to apply for:
- a visa to come to the UK to work under the points-based system or as a domestic worker
- a visa to come to the UK to study under Tier 4 of the points-based system
- a returning resident visa
- a visa as a dependant of one of the above categories
- a right of abode certificate
Read the VAF2 guidance notes before completing your application.
You need the ‘Statement of the terms and conditions of employment’ to apply to come to the UK to work as a domestic worker.