Application for a temporary water abstraction licence

This publication was withdrawn on

This guidance note and form are no longer in use, the application for temporary licences has now been amalgamated into WR328, WR330 and WR334.

Application form (WR171) and guidance (WR172) to abstract water for a period of less than 28 continuous days.