You should fill in this form if:
- your firm is a partnership, including a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), that includes managing one or more alternative investment funds
- you have made an election under S863H ITTOIA 2005 for your firm to use the new Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFM) mechanism introduced by Finance Bill 2014
- your firm either wishes to allocate relevant restricted profits to the AIFM partner under the mechanism, or wishes to notify HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) that previously allocated profits have now vested
This form should be filled in at the same time as the AIFM partner tax return and should be sent directly to the HMRC Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) team.
You also need to fill in a Deferral and Vesting form (HNWU11) for each individual member:
- who allocates profits to the AIFM partner in the year
- when profits previously allocated to the AIFM partner vest