Alternative higher education providers: designation guidance
Guidance on criteria and conditions for designation of higher education providers.
This guidance sets out information for alternative higher education providers on:
- the specific course designation system
- annual re-designation/monitoring
- the criteria for granting designation
- the assessment and decision making process
- the conditions of specific course designation
- how student number controls and sanctions will be applied
This consolidated guidance updates and replaces previous guidance published by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.