- Public Health England
- Part of:
- All Our Health: personalised care and population health
- 1 April 2015
- Last updated:
- 13 September 2017, see all updates
Evidence and guidance to help healthcare professionals reduce alcohol-related harm.
Examples and interventions to help people live healthy lifestyles, make healthy choices and reduce health inequalities.
Published: 1 April 2015
Updated: 13 September 2017
- Updated second infographic to correct number of conditions where alcohol has been identified as a causal factor.
- Updated first infographic to correct number of adults drinking at levels that pose risk to their health.
- Updated measuring outcomes section to add links to Everyday Interactions measuring impact toolkit and alcohol impact pathway.
- First published.