Afghanistan – Human Rights Priority Country 2015 to 2016
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office, The Rt Hon Baroness Anelay of St Johns DBE, and The Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP
- Part of:
- Human Rights and Democracy Report 2015: priority country reports, Human rights internationally, and Afghanistan
- 21 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 8 February 2017, see all updates
This is a Human Rights Priority Country report taken from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office 2015 Human Rights and Democracy Report.
This publication is part of the 2015 Human Rights and Democracy Report which reports on human rights events up to 31 December 2015. Human rights developments in the Human Rights Priority Countries after this date are covered in the January-June and July-December 2016 status reports.
Published: 21 April 2016
Updated: 8 February 2017
- Update report added for July-December 2016.
- Priority country report update added.
- First published.