Childhood immunisation: quick guide for parents of premature babies
A leaflet for parents which describes the immunisations offered to premature babies.
PDF, 486KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This leaflet has been updated to bring it into line with the immunisation schedule that includes the meningococcal group B vaccination programme.
New copies of this are available to download or order from the DH orderline, using product code 2901236.
Health and Social Care Publications orderline
Health and Social Care Publications
PO Box 777
Contact form https://www.orderline....
Telephone: 0300 123 1002
Copies of most printed publications can now be ordered online. Login to register and place your order.
Published: 14 August 2009
Updated: 11 May 2016
- Updated to reflect changes to MenC immunisation programme
- Updated leaflet to include MenB.
- Updated guidance on the administration of the first routine immunisation and updated schedule to make it more relevant to premature babies.
- Updated to reflect the revisions to the immunisation schedule from September 2014.
- Rescheduled MenC vaccination at 13 to 14 years.
- Updated leaflet has been uploaded.
- First published.