A guide to immunisations for babies up to 13 months of age
This booklet covers all immunisations for babies up to 13 months of age.
PDF, 690KB, 48 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This latest edition of the guide to immunisations for babies up to 13 months of age includes the routine childhood immunisation schedule valid from 1 July 2016.
Health and Social Care Publications orderline
Health and Social Care Publications
PO Box 777
Contact form https://www.orderline....
Telephone: 0300 123 1002
Copies of most printed publications can now be ordered online. Login to register and place your order.
Published: 29 July 2013
Updated: 6 July 2016
- Updated guide includes the immunisation schedule from September 2016.
- Amended layout of the September 2015 routine childhood immunisation schedule.
- Updated leaflet to include the MenB and flu vaccination and the latest immunisation schedule.
- The travel information for children has been updated.
- Updated to include the routine childhood immunisation schedule from September 2014.
- Updated glossary about the number of types of pneumococcal bacteria that the vaccine protects against.
- First published.