2010 to 2015 government policy: Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) and enterprise zones
- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, Homes and Communities Agency, and The Rt Hon Sir Eric Pickles
- Part of:
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) and Enterprise Zones
- 7 November 2012
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England (see publications for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Local enterprise partnerships and enterprise zones have been created to drive public sector growth and reduce administrative burdens.
PDF, 1.2MB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added the Homes and Communities Agency as a supporting organisation.
- Added spreadsheet listing LEPs
- First published.