2010 to 2015 government policy: labour market reform
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is changing employment laws to encourage companies to hire staff while protecting employee rights.
PDF, 201KB, 17 pages
Published: 12 December 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated the list of people prohibited
- New rates from 1 October 2014 added.
- Updated list of people prohibited from running an employment agency or business
- Revised list of prohibited people added.
- Revised list of Employment agency standards inspectorate's list of prohibited people added.
- "Enforcing standards in employment agencies and employment businesses and recruitment agencies" policy page needs some amendments
- Following the Employment topic link https://www.gov.uk/government/topics/employment and clicking through to the Employment Law Review page, the actual document included in the link at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/employment-law-review-report-beecroft is the Beecroft report. This is not the correct document. It needs to link to the Employment Law Update paper produced in March 2012 which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/employment-law-review-2012 Grateful if this could be updated as a matter of urgency as it is misleading to have the Beecroft document as the link - it is not Government policy.
- The link for the Impact Assessment was broken. I have discovered that the link for "Collective Redundancies: Consultation on changes to the rules" was also broken.
- First 3 links are broken and I am trying to repair
- Created a link to Employment Tribunal rules consultation (the link didn't work before).
- First published.