- Department for Communities and Local Government, HM Treasury, Homes and Communities Agency, The Rt Hon Sir Eric Pickles, and Mark Prisk
- Part of:
- 7 November 2012
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England (see publications for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
We're helping people wanting to own their own home through schemes like the Help to Buy and Right to Buy and encouraging self-builders.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated details on the launch of the Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme
- Added detail on the Help to Buy mortgage guarantee scheme
- Added information about local authorities setting interest rates for mortgages on Right to Buy sales.
- Added more information on the help available to prevent repossessions
- First published.