This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is getting Britain working and helping people break the cycle of benefit dependency.
Published: 16 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added information about Help to Work and Mandatory Work Activity.
- Removed references to the Wage Incentive.
- Added information about the Wage Incentive being withdrawn from 6 August 2014. .
- Published 'Fuller Working Lives: a framework for action' that sets out new actions we will take to help people have fuller working lives.
- Added information about how the Ethnic Minority Employment Stakeholder Group support this policy.
- Welfare reform communications toolkit link added.
- Added "Co-ordinating the health, work and wellbeing initiative"
- First published.