This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Improving cyber security to make cyber space safer for people and businesses and more resilient to cyber attacks and crime.
Published: 20 February 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated to reflect recent cyber insurance report.
- Updated with recent actions.
- Updated with current actions and progress.
- Updated to reflect Cyber Essentials scheme.
- Updated figures on percentage of businesses affected and estimated cost of cyber breaches to reflect latest research.
- updated launch date of CERT-UK.
- Added information about actions agreed with regulators for essential services.
- Updated with current achievements and actions.
- Ensured that list of actions is current
- First published.