This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the EU's Common Agriculture Policy (CAP) is being reformed after 2013 to improve and simplify it, and reduce reliance on subsidies.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added the Legislation section to include the SIs that come into force on 1 January 2015.
- Added information on progress of how we are implementing CAP in England and links to recent publications.
- Updated to reflect the 'government decision on the moorland rate' consultation response.
- Information added about how we are developing the steps to implement the CAP Reform regulations.
- Updated to reflect that summary of response to implementation consultation has now been published.
- Minor amendments to the content to reflect the new consultation on implementing CAP.
- Added links to status reports for the implementation of the new CAP reform deal in England.
- Updated to reflect latest position on the reforms.
- First published.