2010 to 2015 government policy: business and the environment
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is helping businesses to manage resources more efficiently and reduce their impact on the environment.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added detail on what Environment Agency are responsible for.
- Amended to reflect the transfer to DECC of policy responsibility for energy-using products from 3 March 2014.
- Updated text within 'Supporting innovations that make products and services more environmentally friendly' and 'Bill and legislation'
- Updated text in various places and removed some text referring to home improvement (DIY). Added a link to Sustainable Clothing Action plan.
- First published.