2010 to 2015 government policy: British nationals overseas
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How Britons can travel and live abroad safely with the right advice and support.
Published: 1 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated text on Contact Centres.
- added advice for women travellers detail page
- Added Consular Excellence, the new [Consular strategy for 2013 to 16](https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/consular-strategy), builds on the successes of the two previous consular three-year strategies.
- added link to new consular strategy just published.
- First published.