This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is working to reduce and then eradicate bovine tuberculosis (TB) by providing research, advice, guidance and controls.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated content under the 'Badger Edge Vaccination Scheme' heading to explain that applications have now closed.
- Added information about the second year of culling.
- Added link to Tuberculosis (England) Order 2014 under pre-movement testing heading.
- AHVLA documents have been re-assigned to the new Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA).
- Reviewed alongside the announcement of the updated Bovine TB strategy.
- Added badger culling pilot independent panel as advisory group.
- Added link to draft bovine TB strategy consultation under 'Who we're consulting' section.
- Added link to annual surveillance reports.
- First published.