Repayments: where to send claim forms

Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means


Send completed R40 forms to this address.
You should also use this address for completed R43 forms if you’ve received income from:

  • employment
  • an occupational pension
  • Incapacity Benefit
  • Employment Support Allowance
  • Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • flexible pension payments
Pay As You Earn
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

If you received income from any other source send your R43 form to:

HM Revenue and Customs
Leicester and Northants (Claims)
Saxon House, 1 Causeway Lane
United Kingdom

Complete a form R40 to claim a refund if you think you’ve paid too much tax on interest from your savings in an earlier tax year.

Use form R43 to claim personal allowances and a tax repayment if you’re an individual not resident in the United Kingdom.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.