Who we are
We’re an independent body with statutory powers. The committee has 39 members, including the chair, 8 deputy chairs, 15 members experienced as representatives of workers and 15 experienced as representatives of employers. We’re supported by a team of 9 based in London.
Senior Case Manager
Finance Supervisor & Assistant Case Manager
Finance & Case Support Officer
We’re responsible for the following areas of dispute:
- the statutory recognition of trade unions
- the disclosure of information for collective bargaining
- applications and complaints related to information and consultation arrangements
- establishing and operating european works councils
- complaints about the level of involvement employees have in certain decisions covered by regulations related to European companies, cooperative societies and cross-border mergers
We also offer voluntary arbitration in collective disputes.