Complaints procedure

How to make a complaint about the Central Arbitration Committee’s service.

How to complain

Most complaints can be taken up directly with the person you have been dealing with. Otherwise you can email us at

If you’re not satisfied

If you’re not happy with the response you’ve received, then you should write to our chief executive, Maverlie Tavares, giving as much information about your complaint as possible.

Maverlie Tavares
Chief Executive
Central Arbitration Committee
PO Box 78137

What happens next

If you’re still unsatisfied with how your complaint has been handled you can ask your MP to refer it to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.