This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Statistical release about bus usage, port freight, vehicle licensing, the national travel survey and reliability of journeys on motorways.
The Department for Transport (DfT) has published the following transport statistics:
- Transport statistics Great Britain: 2012
- Quarterly bus statistics: quarter 3 2012
- Port freight statistics: quarter 3 2012
- Vehicle licensing statistics: quarter 3 2012
- National travel survey: 2011
- Reliability of journeys on the Highways Agencys motorway and ‘A’ road network: October 2012
See statistics at DfT for details on all recent transport statistics releases.
These official statistics are published according to arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Roads media enquiries
Media enquiries 020 7944 3021
Out of hours media enquiries 020 7944 4292
Switchboard 0300 330 3000