Trading Standards Institute (TSI) conference : Tuesday 1 July 2014 at 12:15 to 12:45 in meeting room 6
The National Measurement Office (NMO) are leading a mini theatre session on the new EU Food Information to Consumers (FIC) Regulation and its impact on weights and measures at the TSI conference on Tuesday 1 July at 12:15 to 12:45.
The new EU Regulation (1169/2011) on the provision of Food Information to Consumers (FIC) comes into force on 13 December 2014. In this session the NMO provide an update on:
- the new quantity labelling requirements under FIC
- the main changes from existing national rules
- the benefits and challenges of the new system
- understanding the quantity requirements of the EU Regulation (1169/2011) on the provision of Food Information to Consumers
- understanding the changes to national weights and measures law on foods
Continuing Personal and Professional Development (CCPD)
CPPD credited at 30 minutes.
Tickets are now available
Tickets can be requested by emailing Deanne Hughes at NMO or are available from the TSI booth on the day. Please note that ticket numbers are limited.