Sponsorship and partnership opportunities at Expo 2017 in Astana
The UK pavilion at Expo 2017 in Kazakhstan offers UK companies the opportunity to showcase British products and services in an important emerging market.
The UK will be participating at Expo 2017 which will have a ‘Future Energy’ theme. It will be held in Astana, Kazakhstan from the 10 June until 10 September 2017. The Expo will aim to promote efforts to find sustainable energy solutions to meet growing global demand.
UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) are looking for sponsors and partners to help us deliver a stand out UK presence at the Expo in Astana. Our participation aims to drive significant trade and inward investment for the UK. We wish to create a unique platform for UK companies to:
- provide significant commercial exposure, through a strategically important international event, held in a fast growing emerging market
- showcase the very best of British products, expertise and services to a Kazakh and central Asian audience
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities at Expo2017
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities exist for companies looking to provide either financial or value in kind support. Specific areas where we are seeking expressions of interest for value in kind support are:
- creative services and production
- project management
- event management services and delivery
- AV equipment and support
- marketing / PR /communication services
- catering services
Contact Steven Anderson, Head of Sponsorship and Partnerships, UKTI by email or telephone 0207 215 4105 to register an expression of interest.
Kazakhstan has the largest and strongest performing economy in central Asia. It’s an important emerging market for UK companies due to:
- a growing population
- predicted oil output growth of around 4.6%
- 172 oil fields which cover 62% of the country, 3% of the world’s total oil reserves
A major privatisation programme is underway which will include the government:
- selling stakes in 183 state owned businesses, including the national rail and power company
- launching a USD 3 billion economic stimulus package to develop the transport, utilities and energy infrastructure
- starting a new school and housing programme