Opening hours this bank holiday weekend - Basic Payment Scheme
Six Basic Payment Scheme drop-in centres extend their opening for bank holiday weekend.
The Rural Payments Agency (RPA) helpline will be open on all 3 days this Bank Holiday weekend from 8am-4pm.
Farmers and agents will be able to drop off their BPS claim forms over this bank holiday weekend as 6 drop-in centres extend their opening.
The centres open are:
- Carlisle (open Sat/Sun/Mon, 9am to 3pm)
- Exeter (open Sat/Sun/Mon, 9am to 3pm)
- Newcastle (open Sat/Sun/Mon, 9am to 3pm)
- Reading (open Sat 9am to 1pm, closed Sun/Mon)
- Workington (open Sat/Sun/Mon, 9am to 3pm)
- York (open Sat/Sun 9am to 3pm, Mon 9am to 1pm)
At the drop-in centres you can:
- hand in your BPS application form, RLE1 forms and other documents
- get a receipt
- get help to register online
You must book an appointment if you need help to register online or if you’re an agent with 5 or more claims to drop off.
To book an appointment call the Rural Payments helpline on 03000 200 301.
Use this map of RPA drop-in centres to find full addresses.
For more information search ‘find help to claim rural payments’ on GOV.UK.