The Queen has been pleased to approve the following appointments:
- Penny Mordaunt MP as Secretary of State for International Development.
- Sarah Newton MP as Minister of State at the Department for Work and Pensions.
- Victoria Atkins MP as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Home Office.
- Penny Mordaunt MP was previously Minister of State for Department for Work and Pensions
- Sarah Newton MP was previously Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Home Office.
Published 9 November 2017