- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Patient safety
- 29 January 2015
- Last updated:
- 16 July 2015, see all updates
6 November 2015: registration for the good pharmacovigilance practice symposium (GPvP) in London is now open.
About the event
Book your place now to avoid disappointment as spaces fill up fast. Attendees will be eligible for CPD points.
Join the Twitter conversation at #GPvP15
MHRA Pharmacovigilance Symposium 2015 is aimed at drug safety representatives from the pharmaceutical industry and academic and quality research organisations who want to:
- understand how to avoid common deficiencies in inspections by learning from the experiences of others
- to gain a greater understanding of new and existing pharmacovigilance requirements
- to understand MHRA expectations in order to improve their organisations’ compliance with pharmacovigilance requirements
Who should attend?
The event is relevant to anyone working in pharmacovigilance across all types of organisations, including:
- EEA Qualified Persons responsible for pharmacovigilance (QPPVs)
- drug safety representatives from the pharmaceutical industry and academia and representatives from regulatory affairs departments
Date and location
Friday 6 November 2015 9:15am to 4:30pm
Novotel London West
Early-bird non-commercial rate: £240 + VAT
Early-bird industry rate of £495+VAT
These rates are available until 23 July 2015.
Once registered you can send questions to the panel to help shape the content of the event.
Published: 29 January 2015
Updated: 16 July 2015
- Registration for the good pharmacovigilance practice symposium (GPvP) in London is now open.
- First published.