We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation covers the following 5 issues:
- the extension of powers to bodies with some existing investigation powers
- provision of powers to new public bodies
- allocation of new powers provided by the Policing and Crime Act 2009
- changes to the level of seniority for Senior Appropriate Officers for the authorisation of the exercise of certain powers
- removal of existing powers from two bodies