Defra and Welsh Government are seeking views on changing how we charge for statutory plant health services in England and Wales.
This consultation is being held on another website.
This consultation closes at
We want to know what you think about changing how we charge for statutory plant health services. Our proposals include updating the fees to take into account the changing cost of service delivery as well as making sure eligible costs are fully recovered.
The proposed changes apply to the following services provided by the Animal and Plant Health Agency:
- import inspection services
- export certification services
- plant passporting services
- seed potato certification services
- plant health licensing services
- fruit propagating material certification services
- sampling and testing for potatoes from Egypt and Lebanon