Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This document sets out the government response to the consultation on the policy underpinning the Small Business Commissioner’s complaints handling function. It includes draft regulations which are provided for comment.
Detail of feedback received
We received 23 responses to the consultation. These came from:
- business representative bodies
- professional bodies
- small businesses
We’re seeking views from businesses of all sizes on how the Small Business Commissioner will handle complaints.
This includes proposals on the following areas:
- small businesses that should be in scope of the commissioner’s services
- criteria for making complaints to the commissioner
- how the commissioner will consider, determine and make recommendations for complaints
- publishing reports and recommendations on complaints