Religious studies GCSEs, AS and A levels: new qualifications for 2016
This consultation has concluded
Detail of outcome
The outcome for this consultation has been published with Ofqual’s previous consultation on GCSE, AS and A level subjects for first teaching in 2016.
The analysis consists of the four files:
- An analysis of consultation responses: developing new GCSE, A level and AS qualifications for first teaching in 2016
- Confirmed Assessment Arrangements for Reformed GCSE, AS and A level Qualifications
- Developing New GCSE, A Level and AS Qualifications for First Teaching in 2016: Equality Analysis Report
- Developing New GCSEs, A Levels and AS Qualifications for First Teaching in 2016: Regulatory Impact Assessment
These decisions reflect the subject content requirements published by DfE.
This consultation ran from
Proposals for the new religious studies GCSE, AS and A level qualifications due be taught from 2016
Ref: Ofqual/14/5548 PDF, 391KB, 30 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This is a consultation about developing new religious studies GCSE, A and AS level qualifications that will be taught for the first time in September 2016. This is part of Ofqual’s work supporting the government’s changes to GCSE, AS and A levels.
Published: 7 November 2014
Updated: 13 February 2015
- Outcome summary now links to the location of the complete analysis rather than the individual files.
- Added consultation outcome documents
- Change of closing date.
- First published.