We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
The NHS Newborn and Infant Physical Examination (NIPE) programme screens newborn babies within 72 hours of birth, and then once again between 6 and 8 weeks of age, for conditions relating to their eyes, heart, hips and testes.
An expert hip screening working group has proposed changes to the NIPE hip screening pathway. Stakeholders are asked to comment on these changes.
Comments to be received no later than 12pm on Wednesday 27 June 2018.
Please tell us:
- what you think of the proposed changes
- if you agree or disagree with the proposals
- any suggestions you have to improve any of the proposed changes
if you have any further comments or want to make any alternative suggestions on:
- any of the proposals
- the current hip screening pathway
- hip screening standards or clinical guidance
Please respond, including your name, job title and organisation: