Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
Summary of responses we received, along with the government’s response outlining the next steps.
We’re seeking views on:
- detailed proposals for calculating the annual registration fee
- a proposed partial government subsidy of registration fees for new providers
- plans to review the fee model after 2 years of its operation, including sector views
The consultation also considers:
- an alternative registration fee model that the OfS could move to in the future, subject to the outcomes of the proposed review
- some operational aspects of the fee
In a first stage consultation, we asked for views on high-level principles and proposals to underpin and inform the registration fee model.
We also held separate consultations on a number of related subjects: