On behalf of the Office for Students, we invite views on the proposals for a new approach to regulation in higher education and related issues.
This consultation is being held on another website.
This consultation closes at
This consultation sets out the context for the creation of the Office for Students and for the proposed regulatory approach and the detail of that proposed approach.
This consultation seeks your views on:
- the proposed risk-based regulatory approach for the higher education sector
- the guidance on the conditions, behaviours and evidence for registration
- the approach to the transition of providers to the new regulatory framework
We are also providing:
- a summary of the consultation, focused on areas we expect to be especially of interest to students
- a summary impact assessment of the risk-based regulatory approach and OfS registration fees
We’re also holding separate consultations on related subjects:
Published: 19 October 2017
From: Department for Education