Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
The main conclusion of the review was that the Human Tissue Authority performs necessary functions to a high standard and should continue to operate as an executive non-departmental public body.
The review also contains recommendations to improve performance, governance and efficiency.
Seeks views on the role and performance of the Human Tissue Authority (HTA)
This consultation ran from
The department reviews all its arm’s length bodies once every 3 years.
This triennial review looks at HTA’s form, functions, governance and performance.
We want to know what you think about:
- whether the HTA performs necessary functions
- whether these functions are delivered in the best way
- how well the HTA performs
- whether the HTA is efficienct and provides good value for money
- whether the governance processes are appropriate and effective