Human Tissue Authority: triennial review
We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This consultation ran from
Seeks views on the role and performance of the Human Tissue Authority (HTA)
The department reviews all its arm’s length bodies once every 3 years.
This triennial review looks at HTA’s form, functions, governance and performance.
We want to know what you think about:
- whether the HTA performs necessary functions
- whether these functions are delivered in the best way
- how well the HTA performs
- whether the HTA is efficienct and provides good value for money
- whether the governance processes are appropriate and effective