Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
The main conclusion of the review was that the Human Tissue Authority performs necessary functions to a high standard and should continue to operate as an executive non-departmental public body.
The review also contains recommendations to improve performance, governance and efficiency.
The department reviews all its arm’s length bodies once every 3 years.
This triennial review looks at HTA’s form, functions, governance and performance.
We want to know what you think about:
- whether the HTA performs necessary functions
- whether these functions are delivered in the best way
- how well the HTA performs
- whether the HTA is efficienct and provides good value for money
- whether the governance processes are appropriate and effective