We are analysing your feedback
Visit this page again soon to download the outcome to this public feedback.
This call for evidence seeks views and evidence from all those with an interest in how we get around.
It is split into 2 main parts.
Part 1 seeks views and evidence to inform our Future of Urban Mobility Strategy. It’s split into 3 sections:
- the background against which changes to transport are occurring
- our assessment of the emerging trends that will shape urban mobility in the next couple of decades
- consideration of the approach government should take to help cities harness the opportunities and address any challenges presented by these trends
Part 2 looks beyond the urban context to inform our wider work on the Future of Mobility Grand Challenge. It asks how best government can support innovation across the country, with a focus on:
- ‘mission-oriented’ policy-making
- ensuring a regulatory framework that evolves with the times
- resolving barriers to data sharing and use
The documents on this page are:
- a web page (html) version of the consultation document
- a PDF version of the consultation document
- an easy read version of the consultation document
- an easy read answer booklet
- a large print version of the consultation document
Audio video of the Future of Mobility call for evidence information.