This call for evidence seeks views and evidence from all those with an interest in how we get around.
It is split into 2 main parts.
Part 1 seeks views and evidence to inform our Future of Urban Mobility Strategy. It’s split into 3 sections:
- the background against which changes to transport are occurring
- our assessment of the emerging trends that will shape urban mobility in the next couple of decades
- consideration of the approach government should take to help cities harness the opportunities and address any challenges presented by these trends
Part 2 looks beyond the urban context to inform our wider work on the Future of Mobility Grand Challenge. It asks how best government can support innovation across the country, with a focus on:
- ‘mission-oriented’ policy-making
- ensuring a regulatory framework that evolves with the times
- resolving barriers to data sharing and use
The documents on this page are:
- a web page (html) version of the consultation document
- a PDF version of the consultation document
- an easy read version of the consultation document
- an easy read answer booklet
- a large print version of the consultation document
Audio video of the Future of Mobility call for evidence information.