Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
This document sets out:
- the views expressed during the consultation
- the Department for Transport’s response to the consultation process and the conclusions reached
- how the department intends to take forward its conclusions
This document sets out the Secretary of State for Transport’s reasons for proposing a new charging order at the Dartford-Thurrock river crossing.
The government is seeking views on the proposed charging order (see draft at Appendix B), in accordance with the Trunk Road Charging Schemes (Bridges and Tunnels)(England) Procedure Regulations 2001 (Statutory Instrument 2001/2303).
- Revised charges to improve Dartford Crossing press release, 22 May 2012
- Revising the charging regime at the Dartford-Thurrock river crossing, statement by the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Transport
- Ministerial statement by Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Transport, 30 June 2011 - “Charges at the Dartford-Thurrock river crossing”