Commission on Human Medicines: triennial review
- Department of Health, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, and Commission on Human Medicines
- 1 December 2014
- Last updated:
- 26 March 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
This consultation has concluded
Download the full outcome
Detail of outcome
The key conclusion of the triennial (3 yearly) review was that the CHM performs necessary functions and should continue to operate as an advisory non-departmental public body. The review report also contains recommendations to improve performance, governance, and efficiency.
This consultation ran from
Seeks views on the role and performance of the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM)
The department reviews its arm’s length bodies once every 3 years.
This triennial (3 yearly) review looks at what the CHM does and how.
We want to know what you think of the CHM, including:
- whether the CHM needs to continue in its current form
- how the CHM is performing
- whether the CHM is providing good value
Published: 1 December 2014
Updated: 26 March 2015
- Consultation response added.
- First published.