Rye Harbour: boat registration and application forms

Guidance, application forms and charges information to apply for a boat registration and mooring at Rye harbour.

All vessels on Environment Agency waterways must be registered. A vessel includes not only boats such as narrowboats, cruisers and barges, but also floating caravans, lodges and houses.

Prices are listed in the registration charges sheets.

For further information about boat registration see Register a boat.

Charges information

Boat registration (licence) forms

Payment forms

Boat registration (licence) changes

Published 31 March 2014