Register of Overseas Entities

Overseas entities who want to buy, sell or transfer property or land in the UK, must register with Companies House and tell us who their registrable beneficial owners or managing officers are.

Published 13 January 2023
Last updated 28 June 2023 + show all updates
  1. File an overseas entity update statement added to collection.

  2. Added ROE approach to enforcement guidance.

  3. First published.