PAYE forms

Forms you'll need to run your payroll.

In addition to the forms below, you can also order P45 and P60 forms if you can’t produce these using your payroll software.

You must give a P60 to all employees on your payroll who are working for you on the last day of the tax year (5 April). And you must give your employees a P45 when they stop working for you.

Use the ‘starter checklist’ if you need to get information from a new employee. The P46 form is no longer in use.

Taking on a new employee

Expenses and benefits - reporting

Expenses and benefits - working sheets

PAYE settlement agreement

Specialist schemes

Published 25 September 2014
Last updated 8 April 2015 + show all updates
  1. You can order P45 and P60 forms from HMRC if you can't produce them using your payroll software.
  2. First published.