MOD surplus equipment for sale
Ministry of Defence equipment for sale such as ships, boats, vehicles, aeroplanes and helicopters.
Published: 30 January 2014
Updated: 19 April 2017
- Added information about Submarine Dismantling Project market engagement day.
- Removed: Notice of sale: car ferry, MV Strangford (MMSI: 235004601) and passenger ferry, Rachlyn (MMSI: 235054741); Advert of sale: former forward repair ship RFA Diligence
- Added sale of former RFA Diligence.
- Added Sale of 1 car ferry and 1 passenger ferry.
- Added new page for the sale of HMS Illustrious.
- Remove expired adverts.
- Added sale of former HMS Walney, Endurance and HMCC Sentinel.
- Removed sale of 3 BAe 125 CC3 aircraft, with engines
- Added Sale of 3 BAe 125 CC3 aircraft, with engines.
- Removed sales which have now closed.
- Added new equipment for sale.
- Added sale of Tristar dynamic simulator.
- Removed expressions of interest where closing dates have passed.
- Added advance sale of HMS Walney and sale of Avro Shackleton MR2C aircraft tail numbers WL795.
- Added sale of a Harrier GR3 aircraft: tail number XZ130
- Removed Sale of a Gloster Javelin FAW 4 aircraft as this has now ended.
- Added Maritime equipment for sale.
- Added Sale of a Gloster Javelin FAW 4 aircraft.
- Removed Sale of Phantom aircraft.
- Added Sale of miscellaneous surplus defence equipment in Cyprus.
- Added sale of Phantom aircraft.
- Added sale of landing craft Arezzo.
- Removed "Sale of 2 former type 42 Destroyer ships for recycling" document as sale has concluded.
- Added sale of 2 type 42 destroyers.
- First published.