Conferences and events
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Conferences and events
- 29 January 2015
- Last updated:
- 15 June 2017, see all updates
MHRA conferences and events
|Joint MHRA-BIA (BioIndustry Association) Conference||Royal Society of Medicine||14 July 2017||Book now|
|GCP Trial Master File (TMF) Focus||Royal Armouries Leeds||5 September 2017||Book now|
|Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Symposium||Royal Armouries Leeds||6/7 September 2017||Book now|
|Annual lecture||The Francis Crick Institute||10 October 2017||Invitation only|
|GMDP Symposium||Novotel West London||21 - 24 November 2017||Coming soon|
|GDP Symposium||Hilton Glasgow||28 November 2017||Coming soon|
|Abridged Applications Symposium||ect. venues One Drummond Gate||29 - 30 November 2017||Coming soon|
If you are interested in attending any of these events, please sign up to receive our MHRA conferences email alerts.
If you have a question about any of our conferences, or a suggestion for the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3080 6000.
Published: 29 January 2015
Updated: 15 June 2017
- links to the registration pages added
- updated events schedule
- Removed MHRA/DIA conference as this event has been.
- New event added - Joint MHRA-BIA (BioIndustry Association) Conference
- New joint MHRA/DIA conference information added
- Link to Hot Topics in Advertising added in
- Booking details for 3rd Joint MHRA and NHS Improvement Conference for Medical Device Safety Officers and Medication Safety Officers
- Information added about Abridged applications symposium in February 2017
- Added an upcoming event.
- Added details about the upcoming PAGB and MHRA Seminar on Reclassification.
- Added booking details for the Abridged Applications Symposium in London on 29 Nov.
- Abridged Applications Symposium added.
- Added calendar of upcoming events.
- Added GCP GLP Symposium
- Tickets available for new event: MHRA Innovative Medicines Symposium: supporting innovative medicines development
- Registration for the good pharmacovigilance practice symposium (GPvP) is now open - Book your place now as spaces fill up fast
- Added event - MHRA symposiums: good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good distribution practice (GDP)
- First published.