- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Conferences and events
- 29 January 2015
- Last updated:
- 9 November 2017, see all updates
MHRA conferences and events
|GMDP Symposium||Novotel West London||21 to 24 November 2017||Book now|
|MHRA Variations Masterclass and Workshop||MHRA Offices, London||24 November 2017||Fully Booked|
|GDP Symposium||Hilton Glasgow||28 November 2017||Book now|
|Applying for a Marketing Authorisation in the UK||ect. venues One Drummond Gate||29 to 30 November 2017||Book now|
|Improving the impact of safety messaging in the healthcare sector: Shaping the future||Royal Society, London||18 January 2018||Invitation only|
|MHRA Laboratories (GLP, GCP & GMPQC) Symposium||The Queens Hotel, Leeds||27 February 2018||Book now|
|MHRA Variations Masterclass and Workshop||MHRA Offices, London||19 March 2018||Register your interest|
If you are interested in attending any of these events, please sign up to receive our MHRA conferences email alerts.
If you have a question about any of our conferences, or a suggestion for the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3080 6000.
Published: 29 January 2015
Updated: 9 November 2017
- Added details about the upcomingMHRA Variations Masterclass and Workshop.
- Two new events added.
- Updated events listings.
- Added booking links for GMDP and GDP symposium
- Edited list of upcoming events
- New events listing for MHRA Variation Masterclass and Workshop added to the page.
- Booking now closed for the GCP (TMF) symposium and the GCP symposium.
- New event added for MHRA/TOPRA Symposium
- links to the registration pages added
- updated events schedule
- Removed MHRA/DIA conference as this event has been.
- New event added - Joint MHRA-BIA (BioIndustry Association) Conference
- New joint MHRA/DIA conference information added
- Link to Hot Topics in Advertising added in
- Booking details for 3rd Joint MHRA and NHS Improvement Conference for Medical Device Safety Officers and Medication Safety Officers
- Information added about Abridged applications symposium in February 2017
- Added an upcoming event.
- Added details about the upcoming PAGB and MHRA Seminar on Reclassification.
- Added booking details for the Abridged Applications Symposium in London on 29 Nov.
- Abridged Applications Symposium added.
- Added calendar of upcoming events.
- Added GCP GLP Symposium
- Tickets available for new event: MHRA Innovative Medicines Symposium: supporting innovative medicines development
- Registration for the good pharmacovigilance practice symposium (GPvP) is now open - Book your place now as spaces fill up fast
- Added event - MHRA symposiums: good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good distribution practice (GDP)
- First published.