Key stage 1 assessments data collection: closed collections
Documents for software suppliers and anyone else interested in past key stage 1 (KS1) assessments data collections.
If you are looking for documents for the current data collection, visit our guide to submitting data for the KS1 assessments data collection.
The documents on this page relate to recently closed KS1 assessments data collections, including:
- the scope of the return
- technical specifications
- what data needed to be submitted to us
You can find documents related to earlier KS1 assessments data collections on the National Archives website. Note: the search function is not available on archived content so please use the filters on the left of each page.
2016 collection information
2016 technical guides
2015 collection information
2015 technical guides
2014 collection information
2014 technical guides
2013 collection information
2013 technical guides
2012 technical guides
Published: 15 January 2014
Updated: 1 February 2017
- Added 2016 collection information and technical guides.
- Added 2015 collection information and technical guides.
- This page now only contains documents relating to closed KS1 assessments data collections.
- Added technical specification for 2015 data collection.
- Added 'Key stage 1 assessments collection 2014: guide', 'Phonics and key stage 1 data collections 2014: COLLECT guide' and 'Key stage 1 assessments collection 2014: input sheet'.
- First published.
From: Department for Education