This collection was withdrawn on
Please visit the Immform website to register for an account and get detailed guidance on using the site.
ImmForm enables users to order vaccines and record vaccine uptake data.
ImmForm is the system used by the Department of Health, the National Health Service and Public Health England to:
- record data in relation to uptake against immunisation programmes and incidence of flu-like illness
- provide vaccine ordering facilities for the NHS
Who can register online to use ImmForm?
- NHS GP practices and hospitals in England or Wales and any other organisation that has a Movianto account used to order centrally procured childhood vaccines
- clinical commissioning groups (CCG), local area teams (LAT) and commissioning region users
Registered ImmForm users can
- order NHS childhood vaccines online using the ImmForm Vaccine Supply system
- view or provide vaccine uptake data (usually relevant to GP practices only)
- view vaccine supply and uptake reports (CCG and LAT users)
The helpsheet below provides information on how to register. A full collection of detailed guidance and instructions can be found on the Immform site once registered.
Contact the ImmForm helpdesk by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0844 376 0040.
Published: 25 March 2013
Updated: 6 November 2013
- Added 'Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine uptake monthly survey 2013 to 2014 user guide', 'Prenatal pertussis vaccine uptake surveys 2013 to 2014 quick reference guide' and a revised version of the 'Prenatal pertussis vaccine uptake surveys 2013 to 2014 user guide'.
- First published.
From: Public Health England