Flood and coastal defence funding: for risk management authorities

Submit a project for flood and coastal erosion risk management grant in aid, get financial and technical approval, and claim grant in aid.

Risk management authorities (RMAs) must submit their projects to the Environment Agency (EA) for inclusion in their programme of schemes. Flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCERM) projects and strategies must have technical and financial approval from EA before RMAs can claim and spend FCERM grant in aid.


Published 1 February 2014