Fees and help with fees forms
Fees forms, including the EX160 form to apply for help with court and tribunal fees.
You can also search by title or form reference.
Check court and tribunal fees and find out if you can get help with fees.
- Apply for help with Court of Protection fees: Form COP44A
- Apply for help with court and tribunal fees: Form EX160
- Undertaking to apply for remission of a court or tribunal fee, or to pay a court or tribunal fee, for emergency applications only: Form EX160B
- Form EX504: Graduated Fees Reference to a Judge
- Form Gambling - Application for fee remission for companies
- Form 56C: Court of Appeal mediation scheme - Fees schedule
- Court of Appeal (Civil) fees (Form 200)
Published 21 March 2018