Environmental permit application form: standard permit, water discharge

Apply for a standard permit for a water discharge.

Forms and guidance to help you apply for a water discharge permit.

Check if you need a conservation risk assessment before you submit your permit application.


Published 7 May 2014
Last updated 3 April 2018 + show all updates
  1. Removed form F2 and added form F1. You now need to complete form F1 to change a permit for a water discharge or point source groundwater discharge activity.
  2. First published.